Through my experience in working with horses, one of the most important links which presents is the bio- energetics. However, in Equine Therapy, it seems to be one of the biggest components most overlooked. In the context of equine therapy, Bio- Energetics is the theory that a horse’s body is more than a collection of tissues, since, muscle and bone. But rather, these physical elements are part of a larger collective open dissipative system. I believes that western and alternative medicine should complement one another, by integrating the knowledge of the biological with that of energetic anatomy. This enables shifts to unfold on a deeper level.
Just like humans, horses retain energetic patterns, good and not so good, from previous riders and past experiences. By clearing these patterns, in both horse and rider, the horse becomes highly responsive and more willing to thrive.
What to expect at a clinic?
Your horse will have the opportunity to release past and present traumas, or underlying blockages through a personally tailored plan and treatment by Adele.
A midday demonstration and information session will also help to deepen your understanding and connection with yourself and your equine partner.
* We will also cover communication and why horses need healing
* How unbalanced energy can lead to disease and disorder
* Understanding energetic anatomy and how physical dispositions start in the energy
* Why pain, stress and anxiety are very upsetting for a horse and lead to so- called behavioural problems
* Why grief and trauma have an extremely draining effect on our equines energy
* How you can use energetic healing to discharge behavioural problems by helping to re-balance whole body, mind and emotion to a neutral state.
* Understanding the relationship between you and your Horse and how it takes on its own relationship entity affecting the dynamic between horse and rider.
Cost - $150 includes morning/afternoon tea, lunch, course notes, treatment for you or your horse, opportunity to watch and learn from the other participants. Payment due on booking, no refunds.