For the last 25 years Adele Edwards has worked as a natural therapist and energy practitioner. Understanding deeper truth and gaining greater knowledge to the unseen parts of human and horse has become her way of life. Energy Healing, Flower essences, Bowen Therapy, Shiatsu, Traditional Chinese Medicine, Oriental Therapies, Acupuncture for horses and Ayurveda are the different systems of healing she has studied over the years.
Adele’s own unique method of healing emerged from working with people that had tried everything to shift their physical and emotional issues. The opportunity then arose to apply the technology to her very sensitive horse and having profound results. From this experience Adele’s work has become sought after. She treats many horses, and in doing so she is also helping owners gain greater understanding and healing for their equine partner.
Through her experience in working with horses, one of the most important links which presents is the bio- energetics. However, in Equine Therapy, it seems to be one of the biggest components most overlooked. She believes that western and alternative medicine should complement one another, by integrating the knowledge of the biological with that of energetic anatomy. This enables shifts to unfold on a deeper level.
Just like humans, horses retain energetic patterns, good and not so good, from previous riders and past experiences. By clearing these patterns, in both horse and rider, the horse becomes highly responsive and more willing to thrive.
What to expect at a clinic?
Your horse will have the opportunity to release past and present traumas, or underlying blockages through a personally tailored plan and treatment by Adele.
A midday demonstration and information session will also help to deepen your understanding and connection with yourself and your equine partner.
* We will also cover communication and why horses need healing
* How unbalanced energy can lead to disease and disorder
* Understanding energetic anatomy and how physical dispositions start in the energy
* Why pain, stress and anxiety are very upsetting for a horse and lead to so- called behavioural problems
* Why grief and trauma have an extremely draining effect on our equines energy
* How you can use energetic healing to discharge behavioural problems by helping to re-balance whole body, mind and emotion to a neutral state.
* Understanding the relationship between you and your Horse and how it takes on its own relationship entity affecting the dynamic between horse and rider.
Where – Boho, NE Victoria
When - 30thMarch 2019
Cost - $150 includes morning/afternoon tea, lunch, course notes, treatment for you or your horse, opportunity to watch and learn from the other participants. Limited places.
Payment due on booking, no refunds.
Please call Helen on 0419 030137 or email email@example.com for more details and booking form.